How do I number the slides in the "slide nav" instead of using the circles

Read-only link to my website: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kilometro-cero?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kilometro-cero&preview=67c9e45501eb6084046e05b7a6c6d765&pageId=61f959a49c17385c203f7f3c&workflow=preview

Hi there, I was wondering if any samaritan could lend me a helping hand with the following problem:

I have added a slide to my webflow site and I wish to change the “slide nav” from selectable circles to numbers, for example 1/60. This is all because my collection has 60 items and the default “slide nav” would show all 60 circles, I prefer the numbers.

My current gallery:

The gallery I wish to have:

This is my actual script to set the collection inside the slider but I also need to add the “slide nav” part I have been talking about:

"

"

If you take a crack at my problem I thank you for your time in advance.

Cheers!
Álvaro P.

That is not an option with the webflow slider. You should investigate the options of third-party ones to see if there is a fit. With webflow you can only have slide numbers appear inside the circle (or square) as labels. It may also be possible to write custom code to do it.