How do I change this template brand colors?

So here’s the style guide page of the Dione Template. But I can’t figure out how to change the template’s colors without having to do it one by one. Can anyone guide me how do I do this? I’m new to webflow and have just been plugging in my content so far, not sure how to customize it other than that.

Here is my site Read-Only: [[Webflow - Copy of Jenne Santos]

Hey :wave:, Can you give an example of what you would like to change?

Thanks for replying! I would like to change almost all the colors. Starting with the website’s background color into black, which means I have to change the text colors as well, including the buttons (which are the accent colors).

1. First select the color that you want to change

2. Edit swatch

3. Change it to your desired color

Thank you, it works! But I do have a problem when changing text colors. I notice the menu is white, so when I change the heading color to white as well…the menu appears blank but it’s still there (it’s just in color white.) How do I change this separately?

I think I figured it out how to change the menu’s typography into black. But do you have any idea how do I change the menu’s ‘on-hover state’ from accent 2 (blue) to accent one (green)?

Yeah so click on the interaction on the right

On the animation called “Menu Button - On” select “Icon Menu BG”. The one that targets the BG Color. There you can change the bg color on the bottom right.

Thank you! Any ideas how to change this button on hover color as well? It’s blue on hover. Nothing shows up on the Interactions window.
Capture

You can change that by selected the hover state

Ohhh so that’s where the configurations are. Thank you so much! You’ve helped me a ton! I really appreciate it :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.