How do I change a site plan from one page to another?

Hey Everyone,

I´m new to webflow and build my site starting from scratch. 3 days ago I activated a basic site plan for it, before I finished the site, to build more pages than the free ones. The site is still not published. Now my question:
I bought a template yesterday and will build my site with this. How do I change the site plan from my unpublished draft site to the template site? I contacted support 2 days ago but got no reaction till now. I´m eager for any advice on this! Thank you very much

Lion

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Support is really slow at the moment, but they will get back to you and will be able to do what you want.

I’ve changed hosting from some sites a number of times and you usually have to have a bit of a battle with the bot first then they’ll follow up some days later and do the transfer for you.

Wow, now thats a quick reply :slight_smile: Thanks for the info and have a nice weekend!

I have the same problem. This is really not a good solution from Webflow. Because I can only create one page in Basic and when I enter the workspace for the first time, a page has already been created. A customer has now bought the template and it is currently not visible.

I have already created the custom domain for the basic site.
So what do I really have to do now? Can I change this myself by deleting the custom domain and then deleting the site to create the template as a basic site?

Thank you
Toby