How can I rank my long tail keywords?

Hello mate,

I am new member here. And also new to SEO as well. I would like to rank my long tail keywords. How can I do that?

Thanks!

Hi Angel,

You need to optimize your keywords in meta tags like title and description as well.

It’s okey! Then what’s my next step?

Build a back-link to those authoritative site and do some social sharing for your engagement of your website.

You need to optimize your keywords in meta tags like title and description .Build a back-link to those authoritative site and do some social sharing for your engagement of your website.

You have to get through with your On-Page SEO like the words need to be in the title, alt-images, text, descriptions, and earn back-links from high domain ranking websites which will provide you some link juice and as @pintudaso says social media sharing is really essential. Getting traffic on your website with engaging and interactive posts will help you a lot.

There are many link building techniques. You should follow them properly. Try to get backlinks with your targeted long tail keywords from some good quality websites which are relevant to your business.

Hi! we always try use long tail keywords for our clients’ websites optimization

Here you can learn more about our strategies http://lemarbet.com/en/kejsy-razvitiya-internet-magazinov/

If you consistently publish in-depth content around long tail keywords, you’ll see an increase in search traffic, attract paying customers and grow your brand.

1 Like

Off page submission is a best way to rank your long tail keyword in search engine.

1 Like

Use your long tail keywords in your blog post and website content.

Try Quora question for longtail keywords research.

I would suggest you to use the long tail kw in meta tags

It is much easier to rank for long-tail keywords than for more common keywords because fewer websites compete for high rankings in the result pages of Google. The longer search terms are, the easier it is to rank for the term. Because of the vastness of the internet, it is easier to find your audience for your particular niche. Focusing on a group of long-tail keywords will result in a great deal of traffic altogether. I hope this answer will help you.