How can I nest multiple CMS items inside another CMS item?

Hi Webflow Community.

I have an issue regarding nesting multiple CMS items inside another CMS item.

To give some context, I need to nest 3 different CMS items (Country, City, Category) within another CMS Item(Entry).

Website link: DMC Direcotry

The Country, City and Category items are all multi-referenced in the main CMS item (Entry).

I’ve found the Finsweet Attribute for Nesting however based on my tests and what I’ve read it cannot be used on dynamic pages.

Do you guys have any idea how I could solve this?

Thank you.

The specifics matter, but this is the type of scenario I build SA5 Layout for. Essentially you tag containers DIVs with custom attributes, and then content item DIVs with custom attributes, and SA5 Layout reorganizes the items into the targeted containers.

This means in your “master” CMS item, you could drop 3 tagged DIVs, and then have other separate collection lists containing the Country, City, Category items, also tagged.

Note that this is designed to solve complex layout issues with on-page content. It won’t extract paginated content like FS Load does, or pull nested content from other collection pages like FS Nest does.

Thanks for the suggestion @memetican, I will try it out.

For a clear idea of what I am trying to achieve, I’ve attached an example of the CMS Item structure.

Basically, I will have 4 different collections:

www.domain.com/main-collection (with all the CMS items)
www.domain.com/country/[italy] (with all the CMS items corresponding to Italy)
www.domain.com/city/rome (with all the CMS items corresponding to Rome)
www.domain.com/services/concerts (with all the CMS items corresponding to Concerts)

Another thing worth mentioning is: a CMS item can correspond to multiple collection at the same time.

CMS Item