How can I make the tab arrow disappear when the tab is unclicked?

I have followed the tutorial of how to make the tab arrows appear and disappear accordingly. However, my tab arrows won’t go away when the tab is unclicked…
I believe I have the exact same settings as in the tutorial which are the following:

1. Initial appearance: Move to origin, opacity 0%
  2. Tab trigger:
    Tab open: Move to origin, opacity 100%
    Tab close: Move up 24px, opacity 0%

Tab arrows are working fine if in preview, but it won’t work the same way accordingly when I view it in Toggle view.

Please help.
Thanks

Hello @DeepWhite

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Try saving your screenshot to your desktop first, then uploading to the forum.

Also, your Read-Only link will helps others in the community look through your design and look for ways to help :smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/maidgency?preview=b84528f0b66c62851ceedca885ae3083

Hi @PixelGeek, any solution about this?

Thank you

Hi @DeepWhite,
Let me try to help you.

Could you try to publish site and check if it is working properly there, please?

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Hi @sabanna

Thanks a lot for your help! It’s working properly once I published!

Thank you!
Fion

You are welcome :smiley:
There is known bug with this interaction in toggle mode. Team is working on fixing it. But it works absolutely fine on published site. I had the same issue couple weeks ago.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.