How can I edit landscape tablet mode?

Hello!

I am a new freelance web designer as well as a new Webflow user. Webflow has been very helpful; however, I am having trouble editing my web design in landscape tablet mode. The current issue that I am having is whitespace below the footer. I was able to get rid of the white space for all the other layouts, but I am unable to do it for the landscape tablet mode in Webflow. FYI, I am using a surface pro and amazon kindle to test the tablet view.

The white space under the footer appears on the gallery and edge control page. Here is my read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/treasure-my-stylez?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=treasure-my-stylez&preview=98aca790983c08dc6cb2758ceae5943f&mode=preview

Is someone able to help me? Additionally, any advice on how to edit the landscape tablet mode in general since it isn’t an available layout on Webflow would be very helpful! Thanks!

You need to use media queries, that means a little bit of custom code. Here is the one for tablet landscape:

@media only screen and (min-device-width: 481px) and (max-device-width: 1024px) and (orientation:landscape) {

.ClassName {
    XXXX: XXXX;
}

}

Easy as that. If you know basic CSS that is. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response, @ToreSBentsen. Unfortunately, after adding the custom code, the white space still appears. Any other suggestions?

I figured it out! I have to set my footer to absolute, position: bottom. Thanks for your response.