Hover IX - a better way?

Hi all,

I’m trying to implement a custom cursor on my website. So far I’ve got most of the basic functionality working - so that’s not a problem.

The problem is that I am having to manually add the mouse-over interaction to every single link on the entire site. Surely I am doing this wrong, and there’s a better way of doing this?

All I want is for the cursor to double in size when hovering over a link.

Any help much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Chris

Here is my public share link: Webflow - RL new site

Published site: https://rl-new-site.webflow.io/

Hello @Macker, so you can add a class to all your links or just use the current button class that you have, and make a hover interaction, once you are in the interactions panel change target to your cursor, so every time the trigger element is hovered the cursor will change, do whatever effect you want, and make sure that on the trigger settings the interaction is applied to the class and not just the element. I hope this helps!

Hi Pablo,

I believe this is what I have already done?

I’m having to apply the mouse hover in/out interaction to each link individually. Yes, it affects the “cursor” class as you suggest, not the element.

Hey @Macker, yes for some reason your animation wasn’t working. I deleted it and created a new one and it worked on every button class, here is a loom video on how I’ve done it, Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom, I hope this helps!

Perfect!

Thank you very much :slight_smile: