Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Hosting Webflow in Europe

Hey everyone,

I know this topic has already been discussed a lot, but after reading and searching up about it it’s still unclear for me whether or not it’s legal/okay to host on Webflow when you’re based in the EU.

I’ve read Webflow’s DPA and page 1 - 9 made me think it’s okay to do so, the other pages seemed (in my opinion) more focused on the client who wants to collect data. But please tell me if I interpret this wrong.

I also read something on the site of the European Commission which makes it seem legal to still use SCC’s. You can find the link right here:

I’m just trying to understand what needs to be on the site when hosting on Webflow and I should set it all up and explain this topic to clients.

I’m not a lawyer so my conclusions on this topic might be wrong, but I hope someone can point me in the right direction or give me some feedback on how and where to find the right answer on this topic.

I’m having a meeting with my first potential client this Friday and im’ really not sure on how to tackle this topic with them.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)