Horizontal Scrolling Issues on both mobile and desktop devices

Hello, I forwarded the following issue to the Webflow team but there response didn’t help rectify the following issues.

Someone users of the following site ( > https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fresh-co-54c82e?utm_source=fresh-co-54c82e&preview=a621c256b2f401824d1d27724c996d4c ) are reporting horizontal scrolling on the homepage only on both mobile and desktop devices. I’ve tried several ios and macOS devices on my end and haven’t been able to replicate the issue. It seems this is a very isolated issues. Is there anyone out there who can assist with this?

Thanks so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @mdominguez07

Thanks for posting about this. I did some testing on this end and the site is working as expected in Webflow.

I also tested on iPhone XS and XS MAX using both Safari and Chrome, but was unable to see any horizontal scrolling.

One trick you can use here that may help though, is to set each main section of your site to overflow:hidden. This will ensure content isn’t falling outside of those boundaries and should help prevent any horizontal scrolling.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.