Homepage Slider on Mobile

Hi, I’m running into an issue with my homepage slider for mobile portrait, where there’s a slight hesitation between one slide and the next, so that in that split-second gap, the footer is suddenly right below the nav bar. When the next slide finally loads, the footer is back down below (because the space has been re-filled by the slide).

The reason why this seemingly isn’t happening on Desktop, Tablet, or Mobile Landscape is because I’ve created a second Collection List Wrapper specifically for Mobile Portrait in order to pull in a different, more vertical image. [Maybe there’s an easier way to do this, but I didn’t know how.]

But the question remains why this split second gap is happening between Mobile Portrait slides. Does it have something to do with Empty States? Did I delete a Background image that would keep the Footer from filling that gap? This has been happening for months and my desperate to fix it at this point. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/five-all-in-the-fifth?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=five-all-in-the-fifth&preview=602a69dfb60cf9d6b559a7b89ecce503&workflow=preview