Highlight Anchor Links while Scrolling

I’ve got a sidebar set up with anchor links for a blog post. I’m having to bring the links in with custom HTML so I can reference the anchor that I define in the rich text on the CMS side.

I have 2 questions:

1. I didn’t want everything link underlined so I add the text-decoration:none, but this also applies to everything else on this page. I’ve tried taking that out and added it from the control panel but it doesnt seem to affect anything. Anyway to turn it off in the Project Steps section but leave it on everywhere else?

2. The Project Steps is a sticky menu and I would love for the text to change color while it is scrolling through the sections. (Here is an example: How to Build Profitable Niche Sites (in 2020) - Jim from Income School). Is it possible to do something like this in Webflow?

Here is my site (You’ll need to select “Building an X-Wing Swing” from the CMS:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/make-or-break-shop?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=make-or-break-shop&preview=54c1a8890f18ef7af47c0080382cb6b4&pageId=5da5c284c4c51704493a50ca&itemId=5dbd9e8e15cb7ff4c09f2aed&mode=preview