Publishing Option: Hiding Webflow Branding requires hosting?

Hi,

I have just clicked the ‘hide webflow branding’ in the Hosting options (on a new site) as I always have done with my previous sites, as I wish to export it, but now it is saying you need to buy Webflow Hosting. I have no intention of hosting this site with Webflow as it does not have any CMS elements so why, all of a sudden, does it say this? I am on the team plan so this should not be a problem.

Is it a bug? I checked my other sites and they have all remained the same, the hide branding is checked.

@callmevlad Thanks for getting this on webflow and developing webflow as in whole giant disrupting platform. :grinning::sunglasses:

But this adds on to additional $5 ? even for Pro & Team accounts ?
I wish to send code to a client , started new fresh site … oh but I cannot export white-labelled code till I add hosting . It shouldn’t be like this for Pro & Team :disappointed:
Please correct me if I’m not understanding it correctly . Thanks

The white label feature has to do with the CMS editor, not exported sites. If you have a pro or team account, you can remove webflow branding in the site settings before export.

@DFink if you look at the pricing table that is now published on weblfow.com/pricing is says that the white label is for PUBLISHED/EXPORTED code, so from that I understand not just CMS but exported code as @Jordon is asking.

Look at the “Advanced features” section and correct me if i’m wrong.

@Jordon, you should be able to export with webflow branding turned off, without needing to have a hosting subscription. A fix is coming soon for this. I will post an update asap.

1 Like

The bug has already been reported here

http://forum.webflow.com/t/beautify-html-source/26658?u=samliew

Hi @samliew, thanks, the issue with the publishing options behavior should be fixed soon.

Hey Guys,

Do we have a rough timescale here? I promised to show a client a site today (Uk time now 3.20pm) and don’t want the “built with webflow” and all the css links in the html source.

If it is very urgent you can upgrade the site to basic/CMS hosting for a month.

Hi samliew,

I am not paying for something that is a standard feature just because it is buggy at the moment. Thanks for the advice though. Are we any nearer getting this resolved?