Hide and show nav bar

Time to revisit this site and get this off of my plate. I had this site finished for the most part and it was poppin, customer loved it. go to deliver and it’s “tone this down, remove the calls to action blah, blah, blah,” no problem if that is what you really want. Unfortunately had to redo some sections 2 and 3 times to dumb down the presentation, but that pays just as well. :frowning:

Problem is i think I think there are lingering interactions or code that is biting the site and creating issues…

It has a small transparent nav bar that is set to relative positioning and set to hide on load… easy enough, works fine. When the second section, section testimony scrolls into view, the nav bar is supposed to transition in and stay there for the remainder of the site. That where the issue start. As soon as I assign the section to the Interaction, the navbar no longer hides on load and is there all of the time as a sticky menu on top.

2nd nagging issue. I have a map of their locations in the footer. it is sliced into 4 pieces with each having a hover effect. Singapore is crazy, overlay pos at all different times, scroll, hovering in different parts of the footer etc… There is s zopim chat box that I embedded in the footer as well but this was going on way before I added that.

i have removed unused css and am stipping out unused interactuions as well.

Hello @jagsweb

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

ooh crap, I was falling asleep when I wrote that, I copied the link, never pasted it I guess.

Sorry I left as mystery post, damn I hate when people do that!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/meetmatch?preview=2eed007a2a97d05c7e4b6c1ff59e0c52

The interaction to hide the navbar ‘hide nav bar on load’
the interaction that was assigned to the second section is ‘fade in top (scroll in)2’’

the singapore section of the map uses interaction called singapore

Can anyone help out with this please? Thanks The map is fixed. Only remaining issue is the nav bar.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.