Hidden learning resources

I am new to Webflow and recently stumbled upon some extremely useful learning resources that seem to be hidden from the general Webflow website: the Flexbox game, and the “Meet the first visual flexbox builder” on the flexbox.webflow subdomain. Could you please post a list of all of these hidden resources and subdomains? I would like to take advantage of all of the learning resources, and of any webflow content that you’ve previously published, and I don’t mind if some of them are out of date in one regard or another.

Thanks.

Hi @Chuck_Braman

Have you check this:

It’s in this link:

You can find a lot of useful information here as well like tutorials, courses, etc:

Hope this helps :smiley:

Hi @aaronocampo,

Thanks for sharing your advice and taking the time to make very clear screenshots.

You may not have noticed, but it was the flexbox game that made curious as to whether there were any other such learning resources hidden on subdomains that aren’t part of the university.webflow.com structure. For example, the article and tutorials here are super-helpful, and I’m really glad I stumbled across them: https://flexbox.webflow.com, but I think they are not listed on university.webflow.com, perhaps because they’ve been deprecated. In any case, it seems like the best thing to do is to explore universitiy.webflow.com, as you suggest.

You have a very good point @Chuck_Braman

Maybe we should start building that list!

If you want we can start building it here with the links that we know and then we can publish a special topic about them, what do you think?

That sounds great, thanks!