Hi All - can you please help me with a couple of things - a newbie student to webflow

1. I have a bunch of blocks I have on the homepage, and I want to make it such that when I hover one of the them a picture shows but along with that - others that relate to that specific tiles also reveal their images on hover.

So for example I have 1-10 blocks. block 1 is related to 5 and 7. So when I hover over 1 - I want 1,5 and 7 to reveal their images? Is that possible in webflow ?

1. Same example from above on block 1, when I hover it shows the image but when I click it its becomes a pop modal slideshow and the background darkens. How would I do that.

2. Also, last request when the pop up modal slideshow comes up, I want some background music to play - how would I do that?

I am student trying to take a stab at a school project due very soon. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!

This is all possible with webflow through interactions.

You should take a look at their demo videos.

Some are a little out-date… but it’s a start.

1 Like

Thanks for referring me to the demos.

I did look at them, but did not see how about how hovering on one block will also reveal others?

Also, about the background music I did not see how I can add that based on a click.

well… no instructions. just review the interaction sequence.
no audio in this though.

we cannot archive projects :frowning: (boooooooo)… so will delete the project in a week or so.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/block-demo?preview=9ccb05d0577da996cfbbf484b065d1dd

hope this helps.
gotta go. new project starting tomorrow am.

This is so helpful!!!

Thank you very much!

Good luck with your new project

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.