Help with launching ecommerce store

Hi,

I’m working on an ecommerce project that was resumed earlier this year which requires:

• Klarna ( payment method )
  • Printful integration

I thought I saw Webflow mention Printful in their latest Q1 roundup under “Ecommerce improvements” but it seems they’ve now removed it from the article. Has there been any further updates on this and/or Klarna?

I spoke to Josh from @foxy many months back who kindly explained how they can help. I was also told that a customer account feature was in Beta and would love to know how this has developed.

Our project was postponed for various reasons but we’re ready to start implementing these features now. What I need is for someone to help re-style any Foxy element so it matches our current design. From what I understand this will be the cart, checkout and possibly the customer account page (if this was ever released). We have already designed a cart, checkout and order confirmation page, and can quickly provide a design for the log-in and customer account page if this is a possibility.

The timeframe for this project would need to be no longer than 4 weeks. If anyone feels this is doable and is within their area of expertise please let me know as we’re looking to launch this project ASAP.

Hi Marcus,

would be great to discuss this in more detail, and figure out a way to implement a solution for you.
email amanda@cisinlabs.com
Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi @marcusjonathan.
Hope you’re doing well. The customer portal is in private beta. More info on features and beta access can be found here: https://support.foxy.io/portal/kb/articles/create-a-customer-portal-in-webflow

Let us know and we can send you a list of recommended developers who can help style your Foxy templates. To anyone else interested, it’s entirely possible to customize Foxy templates with your own html, css, and js. We can even show you how to add a custom header/footer to your Foxy templates in Webflow.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh