Help with keeping logo centered

Hello, I’ve reviewed tutorials on positioning but can’t seem to figure out how to accomplish what I want to do. I have a logo at the top of my page centered inside a div. To the left of the logo I have a javascript embed (which does not affect the centering of the logo). To the left of the logo, I have a small banner ad, but the problem is by adding this banner ad, my logo is now pushed farther to the right and is off-center. I want to be able to keep the banner ad to the far left while keeping my logo dead center. Is there a way to do this? Thanks. Here is my read-only link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/leeannes-top-notch-project?preview=3261bf6f5f0718deddab2fca731d2b4e

P.S. Sorry for the duplicate post – UPDATE: I think I resolved it by creating columns

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Leeanne67

Columns are one way to solve it, just like you did. The other way would be using flexbox if you want to give it a try. The flex parent would be set to horizontal and centered. The set three divs as children and set them to stretch. You can also set the children to display:flex and use that to center, left, or right justify the content inside. Let me know if you have any further questions

Thank you so much Matthew! Great idea, never thought of that

1 Like