Help with collection list pop up content

Hello, I’m new to the community and Webflow.

I’m trying to make a link block on a collection list have a behaviour that opens a pop-up (using iframe) window that only shows content relevant to that specific section. In this case it’s a membership page with different tiers of membership. I managed to get so far but hit a wall – when you click on the link it opens all 3 memberships, I only want one to show.

This is a job I’ve agreed to build for a mate and it’s taking way too long. I have a small budget, but happy to pay someone to help fix this issue, so I can focus on building the rest of the site.

I’m sure there’s a really smart way to fix this with some code (in the right place). Fingers crossed someone out there can help.

Below is a read only link…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/halkin-test-site?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=halkin-test-site&preview=7bee906d2b658b370364eaa0e264ac90&pageId=62211f50a81f2ade02aad1cf&itemId=6221242a510802ad0d7ad6ab&workflow=preview

Hi Matt,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter

Hello,
PM send, please check.

Best Regards,
Vanessa J