Help with CMS Filters not displaying correct content

Hi there. I have a page setup to link 2 CMS collections. I want the content on the right hand side to be filtered by the tags on the left hand side. I’ve been following the finsweet tutorials, but something isn’t working correctly. As soon as I select a filter it clears the content on the right hand side.

Can anyone help please?

This is the page - Asking for a Friend
And here’s the read-only

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve recorded a quick demo on how to fix this filtering here: CleanShot 2022-09-08 at 11.03.12 · CleanShot Cloud

Let me know if it’s still not working after trying this and I’ll look into it for you!

1 Like

Mate, thanks so much. Gonna give it a go shortly, but that video is incredibly helpful and makes perfect sense! Thank you. Will confirm all working later.

1 Like

Works perfectly!! Thanks so much. Now on to teaching myself the search function. Really appreciate you taking the time to record that vid.

No problem! Let me know if you have any issues with search - happy to help out. :smile:

Yeah I’ve failed. I thought I could add another collection list for all the related fields by adding “*” in the filter field. But I can’t add more than one collection list in that area. Is there another way? Ideally the search could reference the question, the guests and the categories.

All good, I’ve recorded another demo here: CleanShot 2022-09-08 at 15.04.20 · CleanShot Cloud

Let me know if this doesn’t work!

Argh the “”.

Thank you again. Works perfectly! :clap: :raised_hands:

1 Like