[HELP] What is the best way to approach this project

Hi guys,

I have been learning to use Webflow for the past month and am just about to start a new project and need your wisdom!

The project in theory seems simple.The idea is to create a 1 page webflow site that sells advertising space. Example: You have a grid of 4x4 in the middle of the page. At the bottom of this page is a file upload form (Content, Image, Email, Stripe Payment if possible?, Submit).

Questions:

• How many advertising squares can I have in the middle of the page Grid.
  • Should I be using the Webflow eCommerce? Or is this possible with just normal Webflow.
  • Is it possible to use the Webflow CMS to automatically add the Advertiser submitted content to the Webflow Page? Or Will I need to manually update each Grid Square with advertiser content each time?
  • Does it make more sense to either invoice the advertiser or is it possible to take the direct payment on the website (there will be likely 3 ad packages if this helps).

The reason I want to use Webflow for this project is that I am loving the beautiful UI + I have learnt to add so many cool hover effects and animations that I am willing to bend over backwards to use WF for this. Sorry if this is not the right section for this post.

Thanks so all of you that take the time to read this and thank you all in advance!

This depends on the size of the square. Is it responsive or fixed.

You can’t sell digital goods on Webflow eCommerce. You need a third party app to handle your payments.

No, you will need to use Zapier or similar services to automatically add items to CMS through a form.

This answer depends on which app you have decided to go with to receive your payments

Ideally responsive as I would like it to look good on mobile.

Stripe.

Thanks for your responses, so I am mostly wondering about this grid. What if I wanted to add many different graphics separated into squares, 100x100 for example. Can this be done?

Hey @mickmaverick, if the size of your grid is set 100x100. then the amount of grid per row will depend on the screensize width.

If you’re using stripe without Ecommerce plan, you would want to use invoicing system. i.e Customer submits their graphic -> You review the graphic -> Invoice customer + stripe link -> Upload graphic to site.

I’m not too sure if you can automate this since I have never done it before.