HELP! Some CMS items are not displaying

Hi guys, I need some help; I have a page with two CMS lists nested. One is for clinic locations, and the other is for the healthcare providers in each clinic.

Most of them display as usual, but a couple of days ago, some of the providers stopped showing up in the clinics, and one is even not showing in the multi-reference field of the clinic’s CMS.

I’m using Finsweet CMS filtering, but I’m not sure if this is affecting it or not.

What could the issue be?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ima-website-16d6ee?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ima-website-16d6ee&preview=0d076723d0ebd2e9108ac37caf740176&pageId=6451440734a6f989dbbd2209&locale=en-US&workflow=preview

Thank you for your help.

Thank you so much Michael, I didn’t realize it was the webflow limitation, I made a test page with Finsweet nested solutions, and they are showing.

for the other issues the search works but not completely as I intended when you type for example a doctor name it will show its clinic and everyone in that location which is good but now, I need to filter between male and female providers and in that case the fact that the search shows the entire location is a limitation for that.

Filtering hierarchical content will always be weird but it can be done.
I’d make the gender specific filter a radio button ( male providers, female providers, any provider ), and apply it to the provider records.

FS Filter is great, but has a slight learning curve. If you need some programming works done, you can message me here and I can share my rates.

1 Like