Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Help creating a website to sell services

Hello!

I have a client who runs a cleaning service company. They want a customer to be able to choose different cleaning services that they offer, and then pay for them online. They would then go to the buyer’s location and perform those services.

For something like what, would I use Webflow Ecommerce, or is there another tool that would work better? Thank you!

Hi Ethan

Good Morning

Hope you are well

As I have read the above post details where your client wants to develop the website for the cleaning service company where customers to be able to choose different cleaning services that they offer and then pay for them online.

We will defiantly help you in designing and developing such kind of website functionality.

We are Elaunch Solution Pvt Ltd software service based company who has 60+ professional expert people team who have more than 5 years of wide experience with various website design and development for the business, healthcare, Social, Real Estate, Live streaming, E-Commerce, Accounting, Rental, Travelling & Booking, Directory using the below technology.

Expertise: HTML, CSS, bootstrap framework, Javascript, Jquery, Vue JS, React JS, Node JS, PHP Laravel MVC Framework with My SQL Database, cloud services, firebase, payment gateways, Google API integration, third-party API integration, UI, UX, SDK, NDK, SIP, MNV, MVVC, CBD, SQL Server and many more.

Further, I would like to discuss more in detail the project requirement with you.

Kind Regards,
Jigar