Hey there, enjoying Webflow so far, but have a layout question…
I’m wanting to improve the layout on our homepage - currently I’ve got 3 panels side by side…
But then on mobiles they squash down really small side-by-side…
Desired outcome is -
- 3 columns on desktop/tablet
- height matched across each column (on desktop/tablet)
- switch to full-width panels shown one after the other on mobile or small tablet
Currently, I’ve implemented this with -
- Container > Grid
- Div inside each grid area to get the background colour
- Sizing default on the grid
I was looking at the auto-fit option, but that didn’t seem to make them stack and I lost the background colour…I was a bit confused on the auto-fit, as you seem to have to change the default sizing, so I tried %, but then everything pretty much disappeared!
- should the Grid be able to meet my desired outcomes for the layout?
- if so, I must be missing a setting somewhere to make it work!
- if not, are there other layout elements I could try for this?!
Thanks very much in advance,
Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/attractions-agency?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=attractions-agency&preview=48b0c03d9f60f918e0baabc102ee02d8&mode=preview