Heading-style doesn't override HTML headings

Hello everyone,

First time I have this problem, my “heading-style-hxxx” doesn’t override my html tags. I have no idea why. Can someone help ?

thanks !

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/myfenix-co?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=myfenix-co&preview=dc60c22e303a2b2d780082a44fb04616&pageId=665d8fc8176c47295a68e360&workflow=preview

I’ve searched your style selectors and this one does not come up. Can you be more specific and possibly include screen grabs with the heading selected and the current style settings?

Oh sorry, actually I have written heading-style-xxx to talk about all my heading-style-h1, heading-style-h2…

Here is a screen

Thanks ! :)

From what I can see in your styles panel, the class has been created for “heading-style-h3” but there are no styles applied to it yet. See attached. That’s why all properties are denoted with the orange marker and are being inherited by styles assigned to the “All H2 Headings” class.
Apply the styling you’d like for “heading-style-h3” and moving forward this will carry throughout the site.

Thank you !
My mistake i didn’t check the difference between orange/blue light. oupsiiii