Having issues working with WF on Chrome with 2020 Macbook Pro

HAVING ISSUES WITH WEBFLOW IN GENERAL WITH NEW MACBOOK PRO

@PixelGeek or whomever,

I seem to have issues with the editor on my current site build. Seems this has been an issue for me for this week. Apple support mentioned some other inquiries about 2020 Macbook Pro and 32 bit apps and platforms no longer working. More specifically when I adjusting padding, no results either visually or in live preview mode. Also text size editor same issue at times.

I’m working on a 2020 Macbook Pro.

Thanks everyone and anyone!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/norms-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=norms-portfolio&preview=e3b5ea0d18d274d7aa4e21bcc6ba30ef&mode=preview

Hi @Norm.T, you don’t indicate what version of chrome you are using. I am on 81.0.4044.138 64bit and don’t experience issues very often if at all. My browsers are open all day long too. I will say that I don’t run any extensions on the build I use for WF. Saves lots of headaches. Get the current release (you can use MS Edge on OS X now just fine) and run in incognito mode.

Watch your resources if you run into issues as you may run into resource limitations. I am running 32GB mem on my MBP but I run lots of tools and apps, plus virtual machines. Webflow mem usage in the browser seems pretty stable for me.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Cheers.

@webdev, Thank you for the info, I will be sure to try to do the same things you’ve mentioned
Cheers!