Having a Challenge with Editing a Template

Hello, Webflow community. I’m Tolga and switched gears towards the UX Field last year. I live in LA and been exploring Webflow to be more proficient at it.

I purchased a Porter template to create my portfolio. (Porter - Portfolio HTML5 Responsive Website Template)
I have been having an issue with editing the Work page and duplicating a template page to showcase each work.

1. On the Work Page, I failed to edit each element individually. Once I make a change on one section, all the other sections change automatically with the same image and text as well.
  2. On work templates, I couldn’t duplicate the template so I can edit, otherwise, it looks locked.

I spent a decent amount of time to find answers on Youtube and some Webflow courses but I think I am throwing in the towel at this point. I would love your input and guidance to see what I’ve been missing to notice. Webflow 101 here.

Thank you in advance and wish you all happy holidays.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/practice-94c5a8?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=practice-94c5a8&preview=fbf5a44cd53b59fe375c5a86621d0116&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)