Hamburger Menu Issues

Hey Webflow! My website is encountering some issues with the hamburger menu on mobile, wonder if any of you know what might be going on.

When I open the menu in mobile (landscape orientation), the width is cut in half, so that the links are all cut off. Any idea what’s happening there?

To see these issues, you need to open my page on your mobile device – it doesn’t show up in WebFlow if you’re on desktop w/ mobile landscape view.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bryans-fabulous-project-6-42256a69666cd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bryans-fabulous-project-6-42256a69666cd&preview=8d146b26fc206ffb020a0f7fdcf5c69a&pageId=5f474a333174cee89143be3a&mode=preview

Welcome to the community @willybilly!

Did you happen to get the issue fixed? I’m not seeing any issue on my end either on my device or within the Chrome DevTools.

Hi mikeyevin,

Thanks for getting back to me! I did resolve the cut off issue, but now there’s a white margin on the right side of the burger menu on mobile landscape that I can’t seem to get rid of. Can you see that?

Everything looks good to me on the two devices I checked on!