Gray lines around image edges, addit. gray placeholder image when loading?

Hi, I’m having two problems I cannot solve for the life of me.

Problem 1) I am getting gray lines around the edges of certain images on the published site (not in the designer or preview), so far I’m only seeing this in mobile. (see attached images)

I have optimized image compression and already tried exporting as png, jpg, and progressive jpg, none of which have any effect, seems to be a webflow problem?

I referenced this article: https://www.flowradar.com/answer/why-is-a-thick-gray-line-being-added-to-some-images-in-webflow-even-tho

The images are image elements set to image cover, width and height 100%, I’ve never had problems with this on my personal site, only on this one…?

Problem 2)

When my images are loading throughout the site I get a gray preloader image svg that says background image (there is no background image, only image element). My images are pretty well compressed so this I’m only finding this a problem on mobile occasionally, but when I see the gray background image svg for a split second first, it looks really bad. Is there a way to disable this preloader?

(screen capture attached illustrating behavior)

Here is the live link: weallrisegroup.com

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - WE ALL RISE
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

You need to remove the background image on the classes where you’re seeing the preloader image.

I think this issue is tied to the background image set on the Image-Cover class above as the mobile breakpoint is the only one that has this background image loading on this class.

Yup that’s it!!! thank you very much. I missed that in my scouring.