Google Core Web Vitals

I’m wondering if Webflow is doing anything further to improve CWVs?

1 Like

Same here, our SEO rank has dropped since moving to Webflow and the Search Console has never given so many issues before.

Can someone from the Webflow team chip in here? What are our options? Suffer or Leave?

4 Likes

Webflow’s CTO doesn’t seem to agree on these things and I have seen so many posts about this where the staff from Webflow just does not want to accept that this is a ranking factor – well, it is. And being a website platform, they really need to sort the matter out. I don’t think it is a lot of work, fixing simple things like CSS/JS defer and applying critical rules would help A LOT!

Here is the article that confirms that Core Web Vitals is a ranking factor:

1 Like

@naxxa

Webflow’s CTO doesn’t seem to agree on these things and I have seen so many posts about this where the staff from Webflow just does not want to accept that this is a ranking factor – well, it is

Well, it is not and he is right.

Take a look at those links here:

Testing real companies on pagespeed shows me this:

Still important? Nope.

Amazon Pagespeed has speed index of 8 seconds? SEO Hurting? Nope. SEO disadvantages? Nope. Is this their real website performance results? Nope.

I have used webflow subdomain for SEO as an official website and have had many positive results. You can try!

Hey Guys,

because of many people struggle with this topic, we did our own work and introduced a new feature “Pagespeed Booster” just today.

Webflow Pagespeed:

Stacket Pagespeed Booster:

Check it out at https://stacket.app/

Underneath, what does Pagespeed Booster do exactly?

I noticed your price model changed. Personally, I think this is a good call. I hope for you it increases the userbase of Stacket. The Webflow community can use solutions like this when Webflow’s ‘focussing’ on other stuff.

1 Like

You should update this comparison, as it’s comparing a mobile with a desktop in a favourable way which can have very different scores without any underlying change.

1 Like

@iratefox
Yes, sorry for the missunderstanding, we did an update :slight_smile:

@Franne_Norman
In the dashboard there is little description. More will come soon.

1 Like