Google Calendar API + Zapier? Need help with a solution

Hello everyone,

What I would like to do is use a clients Google Calendar, that includes day/time schedules for multiple user groups, and display selected user groups on separate calendars on Webflow. Pretty much taking their entire calendar and breaking it up into smaller, more easily understandable calendars. The client wants to keep the big calendar on their backend so it’s easy to update in one place. Wow! Lot’s of “calendar”!

I’m not sure if this is possible with a simple code embeds but it seems to be more complex than that. I’m wondering if I can use Zapier to grab certain user groups from the Google Calendar and create some kind of CMS library with that data. I’m relatively new Zapier and have only used it with an Instagram integration so my knowledge is limited. And I’m not sure really how this would work.

If anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated. Or, of any other possible workarounds using Google Calendar API. And please let me know if I need to explain this further.

I’ve since figured out using Zapier with Google Calendar and it works great but the functionality on the user end is a bit limited. I’m wondering if anyone has any experience or work examples of using custom Google Calendars and embedding them into Webflow. Any information would be great.