Google Analytics User Id integration

Hi everyone,
Is there anyone know how to implement google analytics user id on webflow project? I need to implement this for create unique id for every new users visited to my website but i am not sure if webflow is supporting this.

Thank you

did you find a solution?
I would like to get the user-id of my website visitors who request a quote on the form, and launch this user-id in my CRM and monitor the entire journey from purchase to sale. this would provide new insights for google ads campaigns
can you help me?

I found a solution like that. First when user land on my website i’m creating a UUID. If the user accept cookie generated UUID saving in cookie like user-id or whatever you give a name for it. And until cookie expired same UUID will be saved. You can control it in your cookie code.

Then in the google analytics panel you can find the user-id name with uuid and you will be sure it’s same user. the important point is in google analytics you should use same naming with in your cookie.

Here is the documentation for it: How to configure User ID in Google Analytics 4 (2023)
My method is #3.3. Method No. 2