Google Analytics NOT measuring CMS blog visits / clicks/ etc

Hi. I configured my classic Google Analytics code to my website’s settings. It works perfectly on all my static pages, I have no issue with that nor I believe that I configured it wrongly.

However, NONE of my CMS blog posts are being tracked on analytics. Nothing. I would appreciate if someone could help me troubleshoot this.

Thanks.

I can’t help you directly, but can tell you that with https://plausible.io I get statistics for my CMS pages. (And its GDPR comliant.)p

Cheers

I am having the same problem - Google Analytics not tracking any Webflow blog pages. I’m surprised there are not more posts on this issue. This makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong? I do not want to use an outside service. Surely the wonderful Webflow people do not expect us to do that. I’d appreciate some feedback.

Why is this Issue not being addressed? This question has been asked several times in the forum. This is a basic and important issue for a lot of users.

1 Like

Hi Erez, this is the community forum, not a support forum, so “issues” need to be directed to Webflow Support if you’re having problems.

Regarding GA issues, i’ve never experienced any issues with CMS pages. GA operates as a separate script and tag insertion, either as GA directly or via GTM. If your tracking is failing, the first thing to check is that your tags are installed correctly site-wide ( not just on your home page ), and that you do not have other scripts erroring that could interfere with GA’s scripts.