Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Glitchy easing on size animation when clicked

Hello everyone, thank you beforehand for reading and helping. I’m new to webflow and I excuse if I make a dumb question.

On the who we are section of the website, there’s this dropdown

What I want is that when the button dropdown gets clicked the text appears with the correct size and padding. The three buttons have different texts and different text sizes so in other smaller breakpoints that the button is smaller it won’t show all the text.

I solved that by animating to show 100% of the text and it works perfectly but the easing in desktop won’t work and it would have a glitchy behavior.

Screen Recording 2021-09-23 at 10.51.25 AM

The same happens on the project page inside the what we do page. When I click the learn more button the easing has a glitch and won’t work.

Screen Recording 2021-09-23 at 11.07.36 AM

On this one, I deactivated the easing because of how bad it would look.

What I want is these two animations to work properly but I don’t know if I built them properly or if it is just glitchy and there’s no way to solve it.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - TGA

Here is the live link: https://tga-v2-0.webflow.io/

Hey there! I think it would be more practical for you to follow this tutorial: Create a custom accordion | Webflow University

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you! for anyone reading. Set the height to auto and all the text will show.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.