Gigloop website landing page

Hey guys,

Wanted to share a landing page I did for Gigloop, a webapp that will help connect event producer’s, artists and booking agencies in one click.

All built in webflow :slight_smile:

They will be launching soon in Brazil but the aim is to connect to other countries too so feel free to sign in.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.gigloop.com/ - live site
http://gigloopio.webflow.io/ - webflow site

7 Likes

That’s looking awesome @Daniel_Sun nice work :slight_smile: I love your use of the logo with scroll to interactions :slight_smile: they’re a lot of fun. :slight_smile: It’s simple and clean :smiley: I like it!

1 Like

Great job with interactions! Cool :+1:

1 Like

Loving the interactions! Great work @Daniel_Sun Just my two cents on the design, I’m not a fan of plain bullets for lists :pensive: Maybe something a little quirky will add a little bit of character. Like a circle with transparent background and 1 or 2px stroke :smile: You’d have to maybe create a SVG/PNG and include in each List item as a background image but i think it would be well worth it.

Just my two cents on a bit of feedback overall really nice work!

Tim

1 Like

I noticed some of the buttons on the live site did not have the same rollover actions that your webflow site has. A couple at the bottom of the page do have the effect.

Not sure if that was on purpose. I found myself reloading as I was expecting the buttons at the top to react the same as the ones near the bottom.

Either way, i like the site. Nice images, nice use of contrasting sections (white, grey, black)

Matt_G

1 Like

Nice site. Looking at the code, I noticed your meta tags and such are inside the body tag instead of the head tag. Was that intentional?

1 Like

GREAT JOB! Very beautiful. :smile:

1 Like

Love it! That’s awesome, love the interactions!

1 Like

Thanks for the tips Tim, defo I will be looking for something more attractive for those buttons :smile:

Hey @Matt_g, thanks for the consideration. As we analyse, move, and redesign the page with A/B testing, on that stage we were uploading the webflow project to the server, that’s why it wasn’t the same page on both projects. Thanks for having a look on that!

@jdesign, yes that was intentional, I am defering the javascript to load after everything, that’s why it’s in the body. Was that your question?