Getting rid of a style which cannot be found

Hi there!

I am in Europe and need to change the way Google fonts are embedded. I did that already, but I have one style called „.section-tooltip" which I cannot find on all of my pages. If I search for it in the sidebar within my styles , it does show up, but I am missing the three little lines that show me where it is.

As I need to get rid of it - how?

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,
Nina from Germany

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/franz-berlin?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=franz-berlin&preview=13cc3900566f61407376a8c5c970fb4a&workflow=preview

Hey @Ninahons, please try logging out of Webflow and using a different browser or a private window when logging back in again. Also try duplicating this site in your Webflow Dashboard and see if the class still shows up in the duplicated version.

In order to determine if this is a bug, you could try exporting the code and having a look at the yourproject.css file. Can you find it there? Tip: Use CMD+F or CTRL+F and enter the class section-tooltip.

Let me know, if this works for you.

Hi Julian!

Thanks for your advice and your time! After it, it came in my mind to use this style for a new Div Block and then change it to a different font and then delete the Div Block again. That worked. The style is still in there but now with the correct font.

Best wishes,
Nina

Amazing solution! Great work and good luck with your project.