Get vertical column max height

Guys I m using webflow since lots of time but never got how to do this thing.

I ve created two column. Now I ve one column that is higer than the other while I want them to be identical. Specifically I want colum 1 to be higher as column 2.

Can you guys tell me how to make it happen?

hi @Gianluca_Biancardi the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  • Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Gianluca_Biancardi

OKi thanks

read only: Webflow - Medicaly

hi @Gianluca_Biancardi the best advice I can give you is to not use text-columns for design. This approach was used in ancient history of web around 2010 where pages weren’t responsive and page structure was done with help of tables.

These days we have Grid and Flex. To save you headache you should stop using text-columns as their purpose is to split long text into columns like you can see eg. in newspaper.

1 Like

here is just quick tip if you still would like to use columns but I would not recommend it for reasons mentioned before