Full width images in dynamic content

I’m trying to figure out what the best way to implement multiple (almost) full width images in dynamic content. Basically it’s a blog post with a heading, followed by a rich text field, but then I’d want to be able to throw in large photographs that extend outside the standard container width at the bottom.

How would one go about doing this in dynamic content. Example below:

I rather not share an active link to the project, so much goofy text and images. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please share your read only link.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/victorsvedberg-se?utm_source=victorsvedberg-se&preview=3f3361a4ff11471fbd1499ea191b2149

Try setting the width to 100% on .BigImage and set margin:auto on parent container.

Thank you, but my question is more about how I’d replicate this design layout in the CMS part of Webflow. I do like when the images have some margin on the sides (like it is now) but What field would be appropriate to add multiple images that extend outside the 960px grid in the dynamic content area?

You would need to use single fields for images. Then simply add them to your layout. A body child div set to full width for example.

Allright, I’ll see what I can do. Thanks for the help.