Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Full width image with padding

Hello Webflow experts, bit of an odd one for me

the HP that I am sharing is supposed to have 3 Full Width images. Currently I packed them into a container to try and have them full witdth, which they are, but for some reason there is a padding on the left that pushes the entire page to the right.

When I tried to take the image and move it to the section (instead of the container) the image is no longer full width.

Does anyone have any tips on how I am able to place the image + link on this page in full width without having a padding on the left?

Best,
Eren

Here is my site Read-Only: *Webflow - Cristiana's Website UX Designer

Hi Eren,

Try selecting the image, then in the Size section of the style panel, find the size option that says “Max W” (which should be in blue text color) and has its value set to “none”. Simply click directly on the blue “Max W” text and select “Reset.” This should fix the image for you.

Hope this is helpful and solves what you need.
All the best,

– Noah

1 Like

Hello Noah, Thank you for the feedback. I tried this, however now the image is no longer full width. I assume that this is caused by the fact that its within the HP Container, however in an earlier experiment I moved the Div Block node under the Section, this however cause the image to be in the same way it is now, only aligned to the left. Any tips here?

Eren

Hi Eren,

Can you please record a video of what you’re doing so I can see what the result is and better understand what is going on?

Thanks so much,
– Noah

Hi @Noah-R ,

I was unable to upload a video here, so I decided to upload it to wetransfer WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Let me know if this is clear.

Best,
Eren