Hello Webflower !
GitGuardian is looking for a full-time Webflow developer who will own and develop our websites.
At GitGuardian, we develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
- Create responsive sites from only an initial design by turning Figma design into pages
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Deliver End-to-End website implementation which works cross-functionally for the overall experience
- Create and optimize landing pages based on best practices
You will report to the CMO and will work closely with both the Marketing Designer, the content and growth departments.
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
- A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week
- An attractive package that includes stock-options
- The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
- Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
- Lots of team-building activities
- Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- A strong engineering culture
- Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
- Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
If you think this opportunity is made for you, please Apply HERE, or send me a direct message on the forum directly.
Please, do let me know if you have any questions!
Talk to you soon