We are looking for a full-time Webflow Developer/Designer for a remote position. If you are interested, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Position information is listed below:
Who we are
At WorldClass, we are passionate about discovering and sharing the world’s hidden treasures. As purveyors of fine foods from around the globe, our world-renowned chefs seek out the highest quality products every country has to offer, giving you access to responsibly sourced, sustainable ingredients from artisan producers in countries like Argentina, Chile, Japan, and Portugal.
Our current clients range from fine dining restaurants at top hotels to local casual dining bistros. Within the next year, we will expand our channels to include wholesale, retail, and direct-to-consumer offerings.
We’re just getting started. Join us in our mission to share the best products on earth.
WorldClass is hiring a Webflow Designer/Developer to build and manage our marketing web properties. This role will work closely with our Marketing team to bring our brand to life through high-quality web experiences focusing on conversion goals, page performance, and responsive design. You’ll work closely with our team to produce engaging online experiences for our customers, potential customers, and the restaurant community. In this role, you will be expected to create and maintain industry-leading, scalable, and fast website infrastructure with a commitment to design quality. Strong typographic and layout skills are essential. We’re looking for a web designer who thinks technically, someone who can design and build delightful web experiences while ensuring web standards and maintaining efficient infrastructure for functionality and performance. WorldClass marketing sites are built on Webflow, so this role will require in-depth knowledge and experience with Webflow. You may also be tasked with updating and maintaining e-commerce experiences built on the Shopify platform.
- 3+ years in a full-time creative environment as a web designer or developer, whether in-house, agency, or freelance
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces
- Expertise in Webflow
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Expertise with SEO, including strong knowledge of keyword rankings and constant upkeep with ever-changing SEO trends.
- Expertise in evolving web standards and best practices
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Google Tag Manager and social and external platform tracking (pixels, events, and tracking scripts)
- A strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Expertise in responsive layouts
- Exceptional technical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure
- Extensive understanding of when and how to properly backlink.
- Ability to deliver email marketing campaigns/blog posts to increase website traffic.
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating successful website design and development with a focus on brand and marketing sites
- Experience with Shopify & Knowledge of e-commerce best practices
- Expertise in WordPress
- Knowledge of video editing and motion design (After Effects)
Who you are
You are a results-driven designer with a growth mindset. You feel comfortable explaining ideas and responding to feedback verbally and in writing. You can quickly adapt to changing situations calmly and professionally. You thrive in a fast-growing company and can manage tight deadlines and multiple projects under pressure.
What we offer you.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive wage
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits package
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive atmosphere