Full screen menu issue on mobile landscape

Hi everyone!
I’m having trouble with a custom nav menu that I built. It seems to look fine on every breakpoint (I don’t have a tablet though, so I hope there’s no issue there), but on mobile landscape it looks like this:

nav menu

I added some custom code to prevent scrolling, but apparently it looks “cut” like that even without it. I also tried to change the font sizes and position of it specifically on landscape, but it’s still the same. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Kintaro Sushi

@oana_m

The navigation is behind the menu.

You have the menu set to absolute, you need to give it a z-index of something higher than it it now. So like 4. Then it works just fine.

Hi Kevin!
Unfortunately it still looks the same on the published site. All the links are clickable, but somehow the first one is transparent on landscape. I changed the font color of “menu_p” and on the published site on mobile landscape it’s just unresponsive.

(the first 2 screenshots are from chrome inspect and the last one is from my phone)

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or maybe it’s a bug, but no matter what changes I make, the problem still occurs on Chrome (Android and iOS as well).

@oana_m

I’m not sure, I see anything wrong here:

It all looks good…