Free Church Template [CLONABLE] - CMS Powered

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share a project I’ve been working on for some time now :slight_smile:

This is a FREE template dedicated for CHURCHES : filled with powerful features, relevant and specifically designed for their needs :

• SERMONS : video or audio messages are grouped by series so you can browse easily and logically between messages. You can set a featured series.

• EVENTS : create events easily and link them to a specific ministry if needed

• MINISTRIES : create a specific page for each of your ministries and link them with one of your leader/pastor

• TEAM (PASTORS) : you can create a profile for as much people you need. Their page is linked directly to the sermons they have preached.

• DEVOTIONALS & BLOG : 2 feeds that you can use to connect with your church

• NEXT STEP : pages dedicated to the growth of your church members.

Make sure to browse this template to have a full spectrum of the functionalities because I have not listed all of them :

This template is FREE to use and I hope it will benefit to the community.
I would be really glad to see a real and live website based on this template, so drop me a line if you feel so :slight_smile:

Please not that this template has not be tested on all browsers and a couple of glitches probably remains. I don’t offer support, neither consider for now adding some more functionalities.

If this work benefits you and you want to encourage me, you can buy me a coffee here :

Enjoy this template !

TEMPLATE LINK :

4 Likes

This is so awesome!

Love how the CMS structure is setup so Churches can upload sermons, devotionals, and make most changes in the Editor!

1 Like