FoxyCart Tutorial Issues

Hello, I followed the FoxyCart tutorial, but my results have two differences. First, I keep getting these blue/purple underlines for my detail text even though the underline is turned off (under the headers for each picture). What am I missing here?

The other issue I am having with this tutorial is that after I publish the website and I go to one of the products (let’s say desktops) and try to “Add To Cart”, the product is not added to the cart and it says something interesting (see pic below). What is wrong here? This happens with all of the products.

Thanks for the help! FoxyCart is awesome by the way! :smiley:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/foxycart-test?preview=50f16434c96d99b4aa66c93478f72c73
(how to access public share link)

Hello @kmcguir!

For your first Issue the text is still underlined because a parent element of the header has the text underline selected. I believe the parent element in this case is the ‘projects’ link block. Both text links and link blocks have the underline as a default. :slight_smile:

As far as your second issue, I think it may have to do with the settings within your foxycart profile. You may need to try contacting foxy directly on this one.

Hope this helped! :slight_smile:

Thanks for jumping in on this one @Hamilton!

@kmcguir For your second question, if you are going to connect products to specific categories, you’ll want to make sure you have created the categories in Foxy here.

Using Foxy product categories is completely optional. You can sort Webflow products by category, but assign all products to the DEFAULT Foxy category, by removing the “category” parameter from your Foxy link or form.

Foxy categories allow for specific shipping settings, taxes, discounts, emails, etc. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Awesome, that worked, thanks! I will probably have more questions as I
begin to implement this on my clients’ websites.

No problem at all. We’re here if you need anything.

Josh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.