Form Success State Bug in Designer

There appears to be an issue showing the success state of a form inside of the designer when there’s another element inside of the form block, that isn’t also inside of the actual form. It looks like this was a known bug back in 2018, but I never noticed it prior to a couple weeks ago and swear I have constantly been placing elements outside of the form, but inside of the form block and have never had an issue.

Does anyone know if this is something that plans on being fixed or is it just the way it’s going to be from here on out? I realize moving forward that I could just use another div as the wrapper and then throw whatever elements (i.e. form headers, titles etc.) into that prior to brining in the form block, but it seems like an additional step that could otherwise be ignored.

Thanks for any updates!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, @Spencer_Irwin!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Thanks so much for posting about this issue! You are correct, this is a known issue.

The team does plan on addressing it, but since there is an easy and solid workaround it probably won’t be addressed in the near future.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I’ll be happy to assist you further! :webflow_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.