Form Submit Button Not Doing Anything

So I just finished building a custom booking form for a client, and the submit button will not do anything, no error message no success message. I have some interactions on the page that hides elements within the form that contain input fields could this be the problem?

Or is this just a strange bug?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Maybe not the issue, but it looks like you’ve got a “Redirect URL” set in the form settings. You’ll never see the success message if that’s set.

I put the redirect logo to test and see if the button did anything which it doesn’t, no idea at what could be causing this @locase

Hello @TD3Marketing,

I can’t test the submit form button on the preview, can you share the published site link.

@Pablo_Cortes https://www.undonesalonct.com/devpage

@Pablo_Cortes the last modal where it says “Please Confirm” the button “Send Booking Request” is the form submit button.

I fixed the problem, my custom JS was removing the values from the drop down menus, which is weird because there was no error message going through.

Hey @TD3Marketing, Im glad you found the solution, I was going to say what @locase mentioned earlier. On your form settings your Redirect URL was set for your website URL
07%20PM
When for all forms the submit button settings should look like this
28%20PM
Anyway, I’m glad is solved now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.