Form submission tracked by traffic source

I need to accomplish having form submission lists organized by which traffic source the form submission came from.

I’ll have 5 or more affiliates driving traffic to my website where my form will collect name and email. I need to be able to automatically or easily separate each list by which affiliate sent them to my website.

If the affiliate links have a parameter set on the remote sites, you could capture the parameter in the URL and then add it as a value to a hidden field in your form using custom code. When submitted the value would pass through. There are examples in the forum you could work from.

I need to accomplish having form submission lists organized by which traffic source the form submission came from.

I’ll have 5 or more affiliates driving traffic to my website where my form will collect name and email. I need to be able to automatically or easily separate each list by which affiliate sent them to my website.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thanks Jeff, i appreciate your response. I don’t fully understand what that means exactly. would you mind breaking that down a different way or If you could point me in the direction of those examples that would be much appreciated