Form submission not arriving in email

I have a form on my website and it isn’t working. I was disappointed to see that my “hello@” email address can’t be used, but I have also entered what I believe is a named email through gmail and still can’t receive any form submissions. I have tried adding webflow as a contact and that hasn’t helped. What else could be causing the form to not work? I’m trying to launch my business website and can’t do that without people being able to contact me. Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: **LINK**Webflow - Vibrant Voxel Studio
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @kat.v,

Welcome to the forum, Kat!

It looks like your form wouldn’t work because you don’t have a ‘Submit’ button set up in your form, your ‘Send’ button is linked to the ‘Contact’ page so it won’t actually submit the form.

I’ve recorded a quick demo to show you how to add a submit button and match the styling of your current button: CleanShot 2022-10-07 at 15.59.32 · CleanShot Cloud

Once you’ve fixed this, if you republish and try the form again you should be receiving form submission emails!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply! The form came with a template I bought and since support wasn’t responding, I ended up rebuilding my form from scratch and discovered this.