Form Submission Data to record a Field Label or Field Text value

Hello everyone. I have a reservation form that pulls a some information (unit, price and final price) from a CMS Collection. It is loading it those 3 values in Field Labels but that data is not being saved into the Form Submission Data. Only saves the fields that people can input like Name, phone, email, but I need the form to save these values as well. Is there a way to do that? I tried giving the Field labels name-data but is not working. Thank you very much,

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Field labels?
No field labels are not form elements, they don’t capture data.

You need to put the data into <input> fields.
You could use a regular text field, and then hide it so it’s not visible,
Or you could use an HTML embed, e.g. <input type="hidden" name="price" value="10.00">

This was PERFECT. Thank you so much. I was able to apply this to my form, so it loads values from cms as well and to have them show up on the Form Submission Data… exactly what I needed!
Now I need to figure out how to block the reserve button once a unit has been reserved. :S
thanks!

1 Like

Excellent, you can mark that as the solution if you’re all set-
For the reservation, the process can be a fair bit more complex.

One way might be to bind the form to Webflow Logic BETA, or to an external automation system like Make, and then on a booking you’d update the CMS item to “resered”.

When it’s reserved, you’d render that button as disabled, or just hide the whole form and instead display a message there like “email us for enquiries.”

However if you’re ultimately trying to reserve an item over a specific date span, that’s much more complex and quite tricky to build in Webflow alone. I’d probably use something external for the booking piece like Calendly.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the help!