I have spent way too many hours trying to figure out why my form stopped submitting. It’s one number field. I was trying to figure out how to allow decimals, should be pretty simple but I’ve given up on that. Just want the form to submit. I’ve tried restoring to a time I knew the form was working. I tried removing the custom code. Nothing works.
Nevermind figured it out. Because I was testing a form and learning zapier, it seems I’ve run out of my alloted submissions. Since I don’t need a site plan at this moment, I guess I’ll wait till the end of the month to work on this project again. I’ve been using Webflow for years, and still waiting for the form section to improve.